Waiting for Flight to Kobuk Valley

It’s a foggy morning in Kotzebue, and that does not bode well for our bush flight into Kobuk Valley. We are having to wait around to see when or if the weather is going to clear up. I’m hoping to get out of here and land in Kobuk Valley sometime today. We’ll be staying there for 2 nights, followed by another 2 nights at Gates of the Arctic. That is, if the weather cooperates. Such is life in Alaska.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.